1.RETAIL OPERATION WILL BE CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY. In essence; no person to person or face to face exposure. If we keep conducting "business as usual" it would only take one case of the COVID-19 virus to shut us down. Taking these steps allows us to continue serving you while limiting the widespread impact on our company and community.
- We encourage you to place your orders via phone, email or text.
- Payments can be made over the phone using a credit card or by charging items to your house account.
- We will pick the store items for you and place them in a plastic tote. Call us when you arrive, and we will set the tote outside. You can pick your items up there.
2. YARD PICK UP. When picking up building materials located outside or in a warehouse, we will conduct business as usual. We ask that you limit your exposure by staying six feet or more away from employees. In most cases, you can stay in your vehicle and we will load you.
3. DELIVERIES. We will continue making free deliveries. We will work with the specific jobsite to make deliveries and limit the face to face exposure.
- If your jobsite is in the open construction phase, we will drop items per usual delivery practices.
- We will not be entering any finished homes where people reside. We will place material on the ground, on a porch, or in a well-ventilated area (garage, outbuilding, etc.). We ask that you do not help us unload materials.
- We will not require signatures on our paperwork. We will sign and notate the person's name on our paperwork and leave a copy.
4. NO IN-HOME JOBSITE VISITS. All residential in-home services are suspended until further notice. All in-home measures, services and deliveries are suspended until further notice. For instance, Kitchen Measures, replacement window measures, deliveries inside the home, etc. Our salespeople will still be able to service you via phone, email, text, or other video conferencing methods available.
5. HOURS OF OPERATION. We will remain open Monday through Friday from 7 am - 5 pm. We will be CLOSED on Saturdays starting on March 28th until further notice. This is to limit the exposure of our employees and customers.
These are trying times and while these steps are aggressive, they are necessary. With information we have gathered and after several meetings we definitively know this is the best move, not only for our company, but for the general population as well. This situation is fluid and we will be making necessary changes as we move through this. Please speak directly with the store manager, outside sales or inside sales contact with questions, comments, or suggestions.
Phone: (207) 873-6467