We have a great selection of paints, stains and sundries. We have Interior and Exterior Valspar paints. We carry the Professional, Medallion and Elan lines. We stock Cabot and Penofin exterior stain and Minwax interior stain. And we have a large array of Rustoleum spray and brush-on paint for you to choose from.

If you need roller frames and covers, drop cloths, paint brushes, tray liners, scrapers, tack cloths, sand paper, caulking, glue, painter's tape, or any other items you'll find them here. We have Purdy and Linzer paint brushes, Wooster and Linzer roller covers and hundreds of other items to choose from.